- Italy, 2020, 16′, col.
- Rights: Festivals, Sales
Rome. Claudio is 15 years-old. Someone is writing “J’ador” on his forehead because he smells like a little girl. It’s Lauro, 18 years-old, leader of a group made of guys claiming to be fascists and doing a lot of things for a far-right party. Claudio wants to go with them to the “dinner”, but only those who belong to the group can join it, and not the little girls like him.
If he truly wants to achieve his goal, one afternoon Claudio must lose its boy scent and learn how to smell like a man.
Simone Bozzelli (1994) was born in Silvi, province of Teramo. He moved to Milan and graduated at NABA in Media Design and Multimedia Art. He wrote and directed the shorts My Brother (2015) and Loris Is Fine (2017), both presented at many international film festivals. Since 2018 he is studying Film Directing at the Centro Sperimentale di Cinematografia of Rome. His last short film, Amateur (2019), has been in competition at the 34. Venice International Critics week.
Tommaso Favagrossa, Simone Bozzelli
- Set Design
Alberto Gramegna, Angelica Morelli
Teresa Scarcia, Francesco Mauro
Claudio Segaluscio, Federico Majorana, Lorenzo Amici, Andrei Cuciuc,
Asadul M. Haque, Filippo Marsilli,
Camilla Gazzola, Isabella Gomato
Centro Sperimentale di Cinematografia Production
- Venice International Film Critic’s Week 2020 – Short Film Competition
- Incinerante Medellin Youth Short Film Festival – Official Selection
- Festival MiX Milan 2020
- Queer Lisboa 2020 – In My Short Competition
- Cinema Visionario Udine 2020
- Cinema Pindemonte Verona 2020
- Cinema Odeon Vicenza 2020
- Multisala Cinemazero Pordenone 2020
- IndieCork 2020
- Munich Queer Film Festival 2020
- Lovers Film Festival Turin 2020 – Short Film Competition
- Chéries Chéris Film Festival Paris 2020 – Short Film Competition
- Visioni Italiane Bolonia 2020 – Short Film Competition
- Mezipatra Prague & Brno 2020 – Short Film Competition
- Venice International Film Critic’s Week 2020 – Best Short Film