- Italy, 2022, 17′, col.
- Rights: Festivals, Sales
Love, hate, desire and jealousies are in the middle of a couple, that of Andrea and Fabrizio, who questioning the certainties of their relationship and their feelings.
Federico Mottica was born in Genova in 1995. There he obtained his classical high school diploma and graduated in piano at the Paganini Conservatory. He graduated in the Direction Course at the Centro Sperimentale di Cinematografia of Rome, lead by Gianni Amelio, Daniele Luchetti, Claudio Cupellini, Claudio Giovannesi and other professionals. He has made several short films and video clips awarded in numerous festivals. His short film Strangers (2020) and Him (2021) were presented at Alice nella città, an independent and parallel section of the Rome Film Festival. Among the awards he has received, there are the RAI Cinema Channel award at Cortinametraggio and the Targa CIAK.
- Art Direction & Costumes
- Sound Mix
Fabrizio Colica, Andrea Romano,
Celeste Savino, Daniele Paoloni,
Aurina (Federico Mottica)
in association with CSC – Centro Sperimentale di Cinematografia
- London BFI Flare 2023
- Los Angeles Italia Film Fashion and Art Fest 2023 – Panorama
- Wicked Queer Boston 2023
- Freiburg Gay Film Festival 2023
- Teatri di Vita Bologna 2023
- Vues d’en face Grenoble 2023
- Way Out West Festival Albuquerque 2023
- Festival Mix Brasil São Paulo 2023 – Shorts Programme
- Seoul International Pride Film Festival 2023