Loris Is Fine
- Loris Is fine
- Italy, 2017, 22′, col.
- Rights: Festivals, Sales
Loris is Fine.
Loris is twenty years old, naive and in deep need for affection. He is in his room, waiting for someone he doesn’t know. A HIV-positive man he met online is willing to transmit his disease to him. The virus becomes a powerful ally for Loris to gain a much desired symbiosis in his relationship with Valerio – his HIV-positive boyfriend.
Simone Bozzelli was born in 1994 in Silvi, a small town near Teramo (Italy). As a child, he feeds his passion and interest for moving images thanks to the local video library, where he used to spend whole days watching films. After high school he moves to Milan, where he graduated from Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti (NABA) in Media Design and Multimedia Arts. In 2015, his first short film My Brother – Mio fratello won the Bologna Youngabout Film Festival and the Flaiano Award, and collected several participations at other national and international film festivals. In 2017, he writes, produces and directs Loris Is Fine – Loris sta bene, his graduation project.
Loris is Fine
Simone Bozzelli, Luca De March
Marco Viale, Marco Monti
Andrea Arcangeli, Manuela del Beato, Milutin Dapcevic
Mattia de Marco, Guido Bozzelli,
- Lovers Film Festival – Torino LGBTQI Visions 2017 – Future Lovers / Short Film Competition
- Queer Lisboa 2017 – InMyShorts Competition
- Chéries-Chéris Paris 2017
- Mezipatra Prague & Brno 2017 – Short Film Competition
- Tirana International Film Festival 2017 – Special Programme
- Sardinia Queer Short Film Festival Cagliari 2017 – Short Film Competition
- Wag Film Festival Terranuova Bracciolini 2017 – New Perspectives Competition
- BIGDOC Bari 2017
- Visioni Italiane Bologna 2018 – Short Film Competition
- Nabawood Milano 2018 – Short Film Competition
- L’Aquila LGBT Film Festival 2018
- BIG Tour Taranto 2018
- DIGO Film Festival Goiania 2018 – International Short Film Competition
- Mostra La Ploma Valencia 2018
- Roma Pride 2018/li>
- Queer Lisboa 2017 – Special Mention
- Sardinia Queer Short Film Festival 2017 – Students Awards
- Nabawood Milano 2018 – Best Short Film
- L’Aquila LGBT Film Festival 2018 – Best Short Film