- Italy, 2016, 20′, col.
- Rights: Festivals, Sales
In an artist studio, the painted faces and figures slowly take shape. The eye and the hand at work seem chasing eachother and weaving together. The moving image and the painting start mirroying and recalling eachother, becoming one single element.
Francesco Dongiovanni (1978) lives and works in Apulia (Italy). He has been interested in ethnology, landscapes, archive, memory and anthropological cinema for a long time. He works for the production company Murex, which he founded with his collaborators.
His filmography also includes the medium-lenght films: Happiness Is a Densely Unpopulated Place, Elegies from the Beginning of the World – Of Men and Trees, Giano and Anapeson.
Salahaddin Roberto Re David
- Executive Producer
The Open Reel
- Executive Production
- Torino Film Festival 2016 – Italian Short Film Competition
- Lecce European Film Festival 2017 – Out of Competition
- Le Corti dell’Imperatore Gioia del Colle 2017
- CINEoffiCINE Castellaneta 2020
- Lecce European Film Festival – Il Festival sotto l’albero 2020
- Shorts Mexico Mexico City 2022