- Italy, 2021, 19′, col.
- Rights: Festivals, Sales
A mother wants to play with her son who won’t speak to her. A boy wants to find out what his friend is giving to a girl who is more slender than him. A cat has disappeared. But these are only games.
Simone Bozzelli (1994) was born in Silvi, province of Teramo. He moved to Milan and graduated at NABA in Media Design and Multimedia Art. He wrote and directed the shorts My Brother (2015) and Loris Is Fine (2017), both presented at many international film festivals. Since 2018 he is studying Film Directing at the Centro Sperimentale di Cinematografia of Rome. His two last short films, Amateur (2019) and J’ador (2020), have been in competition at the 34. and 35. Venice International Critics Week, with J’ador awarded at Best Short Film.
Tommaso Favagrossa, Simone Bozzelli
- Set Design
Luka Zunic, Marzia Barbarossa,
Andrea Montini, Francesco Palmieri
- Executive Producers
Elio Cecchin, Gabriele D’ambrosio
Camilla Gazzola, Isabella Gomato
Centro Sperimentale di Cinematografia Production
- Locarno International Film Festival 2021 – Pardi di Domani Competition
- Poitiers International Film Festival 2021 – Competition
- Chéries-Chéris Paris 2021 – International Short Film Competition
- AFI Fest Los Angeles 2021 – Competition
- Mezipatra Queer Film Festival Prague, Brno 2021 – Competition
- Zagreb International Film Festival 2021
- Torino Film Festival 2021 – Italian Short Film Competition
- Chéries-Chéris Paris 2021 – Jury Award