- Italy, 2016, 90′, col.
- Rights: Festivals, Sales
Giulia has just lost her father, the great music composer Giulio Fontana. Through music he contacts her from the other dimension and leads her to an initiation into the invisible world.
With studies in Italy, Switzerland and Australia, Giada Colagrande began her career in video art, making documentaries on contemporary art and short fiction. In 2001, she presented her first feature, Aprimi il Cuore (Open My Heart), at the Venice Film Festival, winner of the Prix de l’Avenir in Paris Cinema 2003.
After this first work, Giada Colagrande directed other films like Before it Had a Name (The Black Widow) (2005), presented at the San Sebastian Festival and the Venice Film Festival; A Woman (2010), starring Willem Dafoe and premiered in Venice and Bob Wilson’s Life & Death of Marina Abramovic, a documentary about the opera directed by Wilson, based on the biography of Abramovic, starring Abramovic, Wilson, Dafoe and Antony Hegarty.
Her collaboration with the artist continued with The Abramovic Method (2013). In 2014, she starred in Abel Ferrara Pasolini and Castello Cavalcanti, a short film directed by Wes Anderson.
Giada Colagrande, Claudio Colombo
Simone Altana, Pierpaolo Caputo,
Pino Pischetola, Patrizio Simonini
Franco Battiato, Carlo Guaitoli
- Costume Design
Giada Colagrande, Willem Dafoe,
Franco Battiato, Marina Abramovic
- Morelia International Film Festival 2016 – Special Screenings
- Lisbon & Estoril Film Festival 2016
- Casa del Cinema Roma 2016
- Lucca Film Festival e Europa Cinema 2017
- FICCI Cuenca International Film Festival 2017
- AlchimiAlchimie San Leo 2017
- Le Corti dell’Imperatore Gioia del Colle 2017
- Fondazione Brescia Musei – Cinema Nuovo Eden 2017
- Panama International Film Festival 2018 – International Portal
- Pesaro International Film Festival 2018
- Pesaro Incognita 2018
- Spazio Oberdan – Cineteca di Milano 2018
- Nuovo Cinema Aquila Roma 2018
- Regent Street Cinema London 2018
- Bari International Gender Film Festival / Anche Cinema 2018
- Cinema Teatro Alkestis Cagliari 2018
- Spazio Alfieri Firenze 2018
- Cinque Terre Film Festival 2018 – Closing title
- Cinema Teatro Orione Bologna 2018