- Brazil, 2022, 25′, col.
- Rights: Festivals, Sales
During the pandemic, an unwelcome visitor seeks reconciliation at an LGBT shelter, which is haunted by sudden destruction and water shortages.
Currently based in Tallinn, Will Domingos is a Brazilian director and editor who started his film career in 2009. His first short film Marrow had its international premiere at UNAM International Film Festival (Ficunam), and was awarded best short at Rio Gay Film Festival. With an aesthetic research on gender and sexuality, he directed two other short films, Warthog, Enlightened Gloria and Iceberg. Will was part of 2019 Berlinale Talents in the Editing Studio and in 2021 was selected as editor by Kinoeyes-The European Film Masters, an Erasmus Mundus programme. His debut feature project called Tectonic Love is been developed and produced by Estudio Giz.
João Victor Borges
- Costumes & Make Up
Fernanda Garcia, Letícia Paes, Morgana Leão
- First AD
Jordi Marchon, Otto Jr,
Érida Castello Branco,
Lucas Inácio Nascimento,
Galba Gogóia, Naomi Savage,
Allan Jacinto Santana
- Executive Producer
João Victor Borges, Fausto Júnior
- Production Assistant
- Tiradentes International Film Festival 2022
- Fantaspoa International Fantastic Film Festival Porto Alegre 2022
- Tiradentes International Film Festival in Sao Paulo 2022
- Recifest Recife 2022
- Rio de Janeiro International Film Festival 2022
- Pink Life Queer Fest Ankara & Instanbul 2022
- Rome Independent Film Festival 2022 – International Short Film Competition
- Recifest Recife 2022 – Best Director