- Italy, 2017, 15′, col.
- Rights: Festivals, Sales
Diego is 17 and is full of life, yet fragile. His best friend Antonio knows and indulges his weaknesses, but he would also like to see him strong and masculine. One night they meet Maria, a breezy natural beauty. To show that he is a “real man”, Diego, is ready to do anything, even to force himself to do things he would never have wanted to do.
Domenico Onorato was born in Naples, and he lives between Paris, Milan and Naples. Educated at the prestigious directing school Civica Scuola Paolo Grassi in Milan, he won the Giovani Realtà del Teatro Prize, and worked as assistant at Piccolo Teatro and at Teatro alla Scala in Milan. He also worked as director as well as assistant director with Giampiero Solari, Monica Nappo, Nicola Nocella. In the film industry he worked as assistant director for Marco Tullio Giordana. He is now teaching video making at the Civica Scuola Paolo Grassi, working with the band A Toys Orchestra as video clip director, writing and directing the play Il baciamano on tour. In 2017 he directed the short film Twice presented at the 33rd Lovers Film Festival.
Lorenzo Esposito Fornasari
- Lovers International Film Festival Turin 2018 – Short Film Competition Future Lovers
- Prato Film Festival 2018 – Italian Short Film Competition
- I Corti dei Fabbri Trieste Short Film Festival 2018
- Panama LGBT Film FestIval Espacio Seis 2018
- DIGO Film Festival Goiania 2018 – International Short Film Competition
- Naples Cultural Classic Festival 2018
- Roma Pride 2018
- Festival Mix Milan 2018
- Premio Carpine D’Argento Short Film Festival Visciano 2018
- Evergreen Fest Torino 2018
- Naples Cultural Classic Festival 2018 – Nomination for the Best Cast
- Naples Cultural Classic Festival 2018 – Best Cast Award
- Premio Carpine D’Argento Short Film Festival Visciano 2018 – Best Short
- Premio Carpine D’Argento Short Film Festival Visciano 2018 – Popular Jury Award