- Jackal Stories
- Argentina, 2017, 70′, col.
- Rights: Festivals, Sales
Francisco Cruzans is a young man from Buenos Aires suburbs, who was filmed from his first days of life and for more than 25 years, until today. From there, an archive that links him to his maternal family, stands out for the frustrations and longings of parents, grandparents and great-grandparents to carry out the original desire to form a family.
Martín Farina was born in Buenos Aires in 1982. He has a degree in communications from the Universidad Nacional de La Matanza, where he also studied music and philosophy. Farina is a member of La Otra Radio, a radio program on cinema culture in Argentina. He regularly produces and directs industrial reels, music videos, and commercials. Fulboy marks Farina’s feature debut, and was selected by BFI Flare: the London LGBT Film Festival for its international premiere. In 2016 Martin Farina co-directed with Marco Berger Taekwondo. He has just finished his last work Jackal Stories – Cuentos de Chacales (2017).
Juan Ignacio Serrano
Zalmon Markus, Nicolas Pestarino, Lucia Gossen, Francisco Cruzans, Licina Picon, Juan Ignacio Serrano, Luciano Chiesa Pastor, Nicolas De la Vega, Fernando Bruno, Stella Maris Picon, Julian Frean, Martin Alleva, Yesica Ivana Banegas
- Queer Lisboa 2017 – Queer Art Competition
- Mar del Plata International Film Festival 2017 – Panorama
- Doker Moscow International Documentary Film Festival – Main Competition
- Montevideo Uruguay International Film Festival 2018 – Panorama
- FICIC Cosquin 2018 – Tribute
- Zinegoak Bilbao 2019 – Competition