- Panama, 2018, 70′, col.
- Rights: Festivals, Sales
A primary jungle divides Colombia and Panama. Here Guerrillas, drug traffickers, immigrants, indigenous people, farmers, wild animals and local police cross paths. The observation goes beyond the characters in this a no man’s land and focuses on the search for meaning in the jungle as a metaphor for the wild within us.
Mauro Colombo studied a master degree in Modern Literature with focus in Human Geography, he made his thesis research about territorial perception of aboriginal people in Australia. His interest focus on social antropology and the relation between human being and nature. He worked as a film director and Director of photography in all Latin America and many countries in the world. Mauro is from Italy and currently lives and works in Panama. Some of his films are: Inland, Hasankeyf Waiting Life, The City of Light and 24/12. Some of his credits include the direction of photography for Ruben Blades Is Not my Name and for Invasion by Abner Benaim.
Ricardo Moreno, Melinda Ropper, Rick Morales
Abner Benaim, Mauro Colombo
- Associate Producer
María Cecilia Arias
- La Habana International Film Festival 2018 – Official Selection
- Panama International Film Festival 2019 – Competition
- Curacao Rotterdam International Film Festival 2019
- Los Angeles AFI Latin American Film Festival 2019
- Morelia International Film Festival 2019
- Rotterdam International Film Festival 2020 – Bright Future
- Cine Universitario Panama City 2019
- Panama Rainforest Discovery Center Gamboa 2019
- Country Store Balboa 2019
- Festival Icaro Guatemala City 2019
- Panama International Film Festival 2019 – Best Docuentary
- Curacao Rotterdam International Film Festival 2019 – Best Film Yellow Robin Award