- Brazil, 2023′, 86′, col.
- Rights: Festivals, Sales
Acsexybility is a documentary that tells stories about the sexuality of people with disabilities. Through the characters and their stories, the film aims to deconstruct the stereotype of the disabled person as fragile and devoid of sexuality.
Daniel Gonçalves is graduated in journalism at PUC-Rio and post-graduated in documentary filmmaking by FGV-Rio. He worked at TV Globo and is now a partner of SeuFilme. He has directed the short documentaries Got any Es? (2008), Guide Light (2012), How It Would Be? (2014) and Along the Road (2015). My Name Is Daniel, his first feature, was screened in up to 20 festivals like IDFA, Rio IFF, São Paulo IFF, Sydney FF, FICCI and Mostra de Tiradentes.
Lelê Martins, Estela Lapponi,
Tuca Munhoz, Cida Leite
Amanda Soares, Dudé, Clara Sasse
- Executive Producers
Leo Ribeiro, Ricardo Valle,
- Outfest Los Angeles 2023
- Olso Fusion 2023
- Rio de Janeiro International Film Festival 2023 – Premiere Brazil Documentary Competition
- NewFest New York 2023
- Gender Bneder Bologna 2023
- Festival Mix Brasil São Paulo 2023 – Brazilian Feature Film Competition
- DocSp São Paulo 2023
- Pink Screens Brussels 2023
- Queertactis Vienna 2023
- For Rainbow Festival Fortaleza 2023 – International Feature Film Competition
- Ljubliana LGBT Film Festival 2023
- Itaú Cultural São Paulo 2023
- Sociedade Brasileira de Medicina de Família e Comunidade Rio De Janeiro
- Rio de Janeiro International Film Festival 2023 – Premiere Brazil Best Direction, Special Mention Felix Award
- NewFest New York 2023 – Grand Prix Jury Winner Best Documentary