- Late Season
- Italy/Romania/Greece, 2014, 80′, col.
- Rights: Festivals, Sales
A small village where all change seems impossible. Three stories spelled out by sounds and noises.
Cesare, a wanna-be electronic musician, is inspired by the sounds that he records around town and that he turns into music. Giovanni works night shifts at the local hotel but cannot get any sleep during the day because of all the noises surrounding him. Carosina, oppressed by the harsh voice of her dead father, will have to go through a strange ritual to free herself.
Danilo Caputo (b. 1984, Taranto, Italy) studied music in San Francisco, liberal arts in Berlin, and philosophy in Naples. For his own production company, Taratata Film, he wrote and directed the award-winning shorts Dust (Polvere, 2008) and Banduryst (2009). In 2010 he participated in the Berlinale’s Talent Campus. He also produced his first feature Late Season (2014), winning the Mattador International Screenwriting Award for the script.
Danilo Caputo, Valentina Strada
Valeria Sapienza, Sergio Recchia
- Set Design
Valerio Camporini Faggioni
Francesco Albertelli, Gianluigi Gallo, Marco Saitta
Espedito Chionna, Michela Di Napoli, Francesco Giannico
Danilo Caputo, Alex Traila, Konstantina Stavrianou
Taratata Film, Steppenwolf Film, GRAAL S.A
- Karlovy Vary International Film Festival 2014
- Cottbus International Film Festival 2014
- Rome Independent Film Festival 2015 – Long Feature Film Competition
- Lecce European Film Festival 2015
- Beijing International Film Festival 2015 – Fast Forward Competition
- Film Festival Vicoli Corti 2015
- Montreal FNC 2015
- Assisi Uno Sguardo sull’Autore 2015 – Long Feature Film Competition
- Pune International Film Festival 2016
- Le Corti dell’Imperatore Gioia del Colle 2017
- Mattador International Screenwiriting Award 2013
- Rome Independent Film Festival 2015 – Best Long Feature Film
- Film Festival Vicoli Corti 2015 – Best Long Feature Film
- Assisi Uno sguardo sull’Autore 2015 – Best Long Feature Filmd